Rent Electric Scooter Raycool Rental
|1 h||19€ 25€||100€|
|2 h||30€ 35€||100€|
|3 h||35€ 45€||100€|
|Full day (return before 7pm)||39€ 60€||100€|
*Exclusive discount for online bookings
¡Pay now 10€ and the rest in store!
The activity includes
Map Barcelona's city
Insurance for electric vehicles (Optional)
Support for mobile (Optional)
What do you have to know?
Only people older than 18 years old can drive
You will have to pay a deposit of 100€ on the day of pickup
Everybody have to bring their ID Card or Passport
Qty. of Scooters
Rent the new Rental Electric Scooter and get to the last corner of your city!
Unique service of rent of electric scooters
At JetScoot we offer the possibility of rent and buy an electric scooter with which you will be the envy of all. A scooter with one of the highest autonomies in the market.
This electric scooter incorporates speed control, a long battery that will allow you to make long trips without the need to recharge it, and can take up to 100kg. .
Our rental stores in Barcelona are responsible for keeping these scooters in perfect condition.
It includes a digital panel so you can get information about the time of use, speed, distance and battery level. Besides to an ultra-resistant steel chassis, 10-inch tires for a smoother ride, an adjustable seat and a red headlight forward.
Why rent an electric scooter?
Only in a few places you can find a scooter rental shop with these features at such a recommendable price.
If you are looking to rent a electric scooter... You do not look any more, because Jetscoot has the best models and prices available in the market.
We are the benchmark brand for renting electric scooters in Barcelona and we have stores spread around this magnificent city so you can experience and enjoy our products.
- It can circulate when the sidewalk has a width of more than 4.75m and there is 3m of free space to access the stores that need to carry out loading and unloading.
- It can circulate in the bike lane.
- Street without differentiated wax: exclusive zone for pedestrians can circulate to a maximum of 10km / h
- Public park: you can drive at a maximum speed of 10km / h
- Causeway: you can drive on the road.
- Normal causeway: They cannot circulate because they do not reach the speed necessary for this type of ways.